Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Top 10 Jailbreak Tweaks For iOS 6 – iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch


Top 10 Jailbreak Tweaks For iOS 6 – iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch

jailbreak tweaks compatible with Apple’s latest operating system have been relatively few and far between for the last few weeks. We will no doubt see a big push of developers updating their tweaks when the iOS 6 untethered jailbreak is released in the coming weeks. For now, only a small fraction of the 30,000+ packages within Cydia are compatible, but I thought I’d shoot you this video to highlight my top 10 tweaks compatible with iOS 6.
If you enjoyed the list, let me know if you’d like me to do more of them. I’m also interested to know what your favourite jailbreak tweaks if you’re currently running iOS 6? Or are you determinedly holding on to your untether? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.

1 comment: